This is a key leadership position, reporting directly to the Sr Director of Integrated Supply Chain. This position will create lead teams that shepherd the strategy, programs and execution of initiatives as it related to end-to-end integration of the Peloton Supply Chain, enabling significant scale and growth for the organization. This leader should be great at building relationships across internal teams as well as peer functions, influence with authority and be able to facilitate and drive results in a fast paced and demanding environment. This role will be challenged to build a best practice manufacturing and assembly supply chain from component supplier to member delivery, identifying opportunities and strategies across people, process and technology.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Organizational Priorities: Lead program office for organizational priorities related to the Operations/Supply Chain team
- Network Strategy: Define cross-functional view and execution for growth plan
- New Sites/Partners: Program manage new sites/partners across Operations
- Ways of Working: Manage transformation infrastructure/initiatives across team
- Integrated Supply Chain Dashboard: Consolidated KPI Reporting/Mgmt.
- Decision Making Tools: Rigorous member and financial-based decision making (P&Ls, Root Cause, etc.)
- Cross-Functional Communication and Processes: Define and implement effective interaction points
- International Connectivity: Create conduit to international team and drive collaborative opportunities and identify dependencies for success
- Prioritization Alignment: Define initiatives priority based on organization-wide targets, needs and dependencies
Education & Experience
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree Require, MS or MBA preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 5-7 years’ experience in Supply Chain
- Experience with omni-channel retail and high-volume hardware manufacturing is a must
- Capable of managing multiple projects and prioritizing deadlines within their team
- Experience leading, coaching and developing high performing supply chain professionals.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Process management skills
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive