This is an opportunity to join the Industrial Design team for an industry-leading family of fitness products and accessories. You will drive the functional, aesthetic, and user experience aspects of our product category. In this role, you will work closely with our talented team of designers, product managers, engineers, marketers, outside vendors, and key business stakeholders to develop new products and features that meet our quality and brand standards.
As a 3D Designer at Peloton you will be responsible for supporting the ID and CMF Team with Visualizations of Concept work, Development and Product lines.
- Generate tangible 3D models based off 2D design sketches and material samples
- Create quick and high end renders
- Set up a virtual material / surface library that corresponds with our physical library
- Work with the ID and CMF team to visualize concepts and high end renders of the product lines
- Ensure cross-portfolio consistency
- Prepping production models for render
- Proficient in the creation of high quality assets
- Work on a mix of innovation design, brand and products going into production
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-5 years of experience working as 3D artist / sculptor
- Art directing CGI visualization
- Must have exceptional ability in Keyshot Rendering
- Animation capabilities in Keyshot
- Photoshop editing experience
- Ability to create production worthy assets for web and print
- Excellent 2D/3D texturing skills
- Good eye for form, color, design and composition
- A highly critical and methodical approach to work and quality
- Excellent artistic and technical abilities demonstrated through a portfolio of work
- Familiarity with integration of 3D assets
- A passion for making a difference
- Familiarity with creation of AR and VR assets
**Please provide a link to your portfolio on your resume or we will not be able to review you as a candidate**
Please note: This is a full-time position that will be remote initially (due to COVID-19) and based in our New York City HQ once safe to re-open the office.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.