The Artificial Intelligence team at Peloton is looking for a Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer to drive ML infrastructure and operations for the connected fitness ai team. Their main focus will be to work closely with ML Engineers, data engineers, and data analysts to help support the future of machine learning and connected fitness. The ML infrastructure engineer will build the connective tissue between the data infrastructure team and machine learning engineers building vital tools and infrastructure to support data access, data annotation, model generation pipeline, CI / CD and testing.
- Build, evolve, and scale state-of-the-art machine learning system infrastructure powering Peloton’s connected fitness data.
- Work with other Machine learning engineers / researchers and Back End engineers to implement scalable infrastructure solutions for ML model development, model lifecycle management, data annotation and cleaning
- Build and maintain CI / CD pipelines to support ML workflows
- Support ML Engineers and researchers with data access software and tooling
- Expose capabilities that increase the velocity of algorithm and model development and experimentation
- 1-3 Years of experience developing infrastructure and platforms to power Machine Learning at scale.
- Strong programming background, with extensive experience in Python. Experience with C, C++, Java, Swift, or more general purpose programming languages is a plus.
- Substantial experience with multiple technologies from the following list: AWS, Sagemaker, MLFlow, Airflow, TensorBoard, Anaconda, Jupyter, Kubernetes, MySQL, NoSQL, NFS, Spark.
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed, innovative, biased towards action in fast-paced environments.
- Able to take complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Previous experience with developing machine learning infrastructure.
- Strong background working with large amounts of time series data, associated annotations and meta-data.
- Experience setting up ML CI / CD pipelines, testing and validating code and components, testing and validating data, data schemas, and models.
- Ability to build full-stack web or mobile applications/services for internal tooling.
Please note: This is a full-time position that will be remote initially (due to COVID-19) and based in our NYC HQ once safe to re-open the office.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.