Supply Planning Manager - Spare Parts will be responsible for Supply Requirement Planning of Spare Parts category within Peloton supply chain. You will analyze warehouse repair demand, and refurb operation demand and build inventory levels to support multiple sites. You will interface and collaborate with internal teams (Quality engineering, Reverse Logistics, Sourcing) to ensure high level of inventory availability and repair service level. Coordinate with external suppliers to ensure timely execution of production and shipping.
- Effectively manage weekly planning cycle to build appropriate supply plan across multiple product categories and support inventory strategy for our global parts demand (US/CA/UK/DE).
- Define and build planning models, planning parameters for current and new product categories. Assess product segmentation, ABC analysis, make decisions on purchasing strategies.
- Size business requirements within operations organization, and drive systematic solutions for parts inventory planning, and replenishment planning. Partner with business teams to define planning strategy for NPI/EOL,and establish processes to measure and manage obsolescence.
- Contextualize historical trends and patterns, and collaborate with reverse logistic teams to formulate optimal stocking strategies.
- Provide analysis and scenario plans to support S&OP process, and articulate recommendations to supply chain leadership team highlighting Service, Inventory and Logistic cost impact and tradeoffs
- Utilize existing tools and develop new approach/tools/systems to manage component requirements
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/constrains/process gaps and drive process improvement
- Develop reports related to POs, Supply commit schedules, Inventory, Forecast accuracy and other KPIs
- 6+ years of supply chain planning experience
- Prior experience in reverse logistics, spare parts, refurb operations planning
- Knowledge in service repairs consumption, hub and spoke distribution model
- Advanced knowledge of leading MRP systems (SAP, Oracle)is a strong plus
- Prior experience with Asia based manufacturing and supplier management
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/Advance planning systems/BI Tools, and prior system implementation experience preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.