Data Manager, Strategic Sourcing
Peloton is looking for an experienced Data Manager, Strategic Sourcing to support our Strategic Sourcing team. The role involves developing insights to inform capacity planning, risk management, performance monitoring, and general sourcing strategy - providing the team and senior leadership with the ability to make effective data driven decisions. You will work cross-functionally with other teams at Peloton including Sourcing, Engineering, Operations and Quality; building models and dashboards to understand current status, performance and trends. Working closely with Operations functional owners, you will ensure we are measuring things the ‘right’ way and that we have the data necessary to grow and scale. The ideal candidate possesses a strong analytical toolset, has a passion for difficult challenges and a willingness to prototype and rapidly iterate, working with cross-functional teams to drive meaningful impact to the business.
- Tracks, analyzes and reports key operational data for the Supply Chain teams, including but not limited to capacity, cost, schedule and supplier performance metrics and trends.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and centralized tools (including dashboards) that can be used to extract data/insights for daily business management in an efficient and automated manner
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources into formats to be leveraged by Operational owners and Senior Leaders
- Generate and distribute reports and presentations to guide strategy and collaboration with internal and external partners
- 5+ years relevant supply chain experience preferred in operational or consulting roles, with focus on data analytics and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Business degree
- Experience with Best in Class Supply Chain Systems - Big ERP, Transportation Management Systems, Quality Management Systems and Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes enabled by IT solutions
Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Are a self-starter with high levels of curiosity and learning agility, “can do” attitude, and “roll-up your sleeves” mentality
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.