Peloton is looking for a passionate, hard-working and motivated Senior Manager, Strategic Finance to assist our Senior Manager, FP&A with evaluating the financial impact of strategic opportunities aimed at growing our member base and improving our competitive market position. The strategic finance function sits within Peloton’s broader Financial, Planning and Analysis team.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, and analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and has an outstanding work ethic.
- Lead cross-functional work to evaluate financial impact of the company’s near- and long- term strategic initiatives and collaborate with broader FP&A team and Finance functions to incorporate into financial plans
- Assist with building financial models for budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning related to strategic initiatives including new product development and launches, product pricing, partnerships and other new revenue opportunities
- Serve as end-to-end Finance project manager for all strategy-led projects from reviewing project brief to modeling research findings and helping form strategic recommendations
- Collaborate with business teams across the organization, including Product, Product Marketing, Finance, Revenue, Membership, New Market Development, etc. on a variety of strategic projects
- Assist in preparation of board of director materials
- 5+ years in Strategic Finance / FP&A / Investment Banking
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced, often changing environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills; analyses to be presented to senior management
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple workstreams at once
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies and consumer products preferred
- Systems – prior experience with financial planning tools (such as Host analytics) and ERP knowledge (especially SAP) a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.