The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. The brand is known for inspiring people to be the best versions of themselves anywhere, anytime. Our mission is to use technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Peloton’s values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience.
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Take risks, fail fast and learn from past failures.
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best and get out of the way. Think and act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy and creative.
- Together we go far - Build a diverse and inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent and listen. Presume trust and be transparent.
Peloton is looking for a Director of Marketing, Corporate Wellness to help both acquire and retain customers for its new Corporate Wellness team. This leader will plan and execute Peloton’s marketing strategy for the new business area, which is exploring the exploding corporate health and wellness market. The ideal candidate has deep experience in the B2B and/or B2B2C marketing space.
The Director of Marketing will own the strategy for both sides of the Corporate Wellness relationship:
- Raising brand awareness with potential clients, generating a strong pipeline of leads that will accelerate sales efforts (working closely with Sales)
- Activating and engaging employees or members of current clients (working closely with Account Management)
This leader is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and contributing while quickly building and leading a team.
- Oversee the creation of the US corporate wellness marketing program to drive business KPIs.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy to raise public awareness for the new sales channel.
- Work with account management team to form a plan to activate and engage employees and health plan members
- Prepare and manage monthly/quarterly/annual budgets
- Ensure consistent messaging across all marketing, sales and account management channels
- Ensure that all external parties are properly marketing and communicating partnerships, including promoting offers and employee benefits
- Collaborate with internal Sales, Account Management, Creative, Legal, Communications, Brand, Product and Member Experience teams
- Minimum 8 years of B2B marketing and leadership experience
- Understanding of corporate benefits and reimbursement programs
- Background in B2B healthcare or benefits with experience marketing to employers and employees a plus
- Experience developing and growing high-performing teams.
- Proven track record of revenue-driving results
- Budget and forecast management experience
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.