The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. The brand is known for inspiring people to be the best versions of themselves anywhere, anytime. Our mission is to use technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Peloton’s values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience.
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Take risks, fail fast and learn from past failures.
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best and get out of the way. Think and act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy and creative.
- Together we go far - Build a diverse and inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent and listen. Presume trust and be transparent.
Peloton is looking for a Director of Marketing, Corporate Wellness to help both acquire and retain customers for its new Corporate Wellness team. This leader will plan and execute Peloton’s marketing strategy for the new business area, which is exploring the exploding corporate health and wellness market. The ideal candidate has deep experience in the B2B and/or B2B2C marketing space.
The Director of Marketing will own the strategy for both sides of the Corporate Wellness relationship:
- Raising brand awareness with potential clients, generating a strong pipeline of leads that will accelerate sales efforts (working closely with Sales)
- Activating and engaging employees or members of current clients (working closely with Account Management)
This leader is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and contributing while quickly building and leading a team.
- Oversee the creation of the US corporate wellness marketing program to drive business KPIs.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy to raise public awareness for the new sales channel.
- Work with account management team to form a plan to activate and engage employees and health plan members
- Prepare and manage monthly/quarterly/annual budgets
- Ensure consistent messaging across all marketing, sales and account management channels
- Ensure that all external parties are properly marketing and communicating partnerships, including promoting offers and employee benefits
- Collaborate with internal Sales, Account Management, Creative, Legal, Communications, Brand, Product and Member Experience teams
- Minimum 8 years of B2B marketing and leadership experience
- Understanding of corporate benefits and reimbursement programs
- Background in B2B healthcare or benefits with experience marketing to employers and employees a plus
- Experience developing and growing high-performing teams.
- Proven track record of revenue-driving results
- Budget and forecast management experience
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.