ABOUT THE ROLE:
As we scale our workforce, the International People Team is looking for a Workplace Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations in our London Office/s and our German Office. The position is a critical component in bringing a proactive, strategic approach to the UK and German office workplaces - supporting Peloton's goals of creating a safe, inclusive, and efficient work environment.
Responsible for all occupancy planning, the food & beverage program, sustainability efforts, contract management, team budgeting, workplace team SOPs and processes.
- Identify and define existing organizational workplace requirements including forecasting growth, space utilization, business unit adjacency needs, seat counts and individual employee requirements
- Partner with the real estate, Safety, People teams and Functional Leads on workforce planning across all UK & German offices
- Define workplace and space planning strategies in line with local guidelines amid an evolving pandemic that provides the highest standards of safety and security
- Oversee facilities vendors and maintenance contracts for our offices
- Partner with the real estate and construction teams on furniture fixtures & equipment and capital improvement projects on an as-needed basis
- Manage office moves and extensions by partnering with internal leaders & external partners/vendors to allocate space and coordinating move logistics
- Drive and report on workplace team sustainability and well-being efforts associated with our offices and services
- Oversee and manage the office food and beverage program including daily catering, events catering and set up and pantry snack program
- Partner with internal communications, creative and people teams to drive content displayed in UK & Germany offices.
- Drive workplace contract reviews and partner with workplace team leaders to manage the team budget
- Write, review and support the documentation of team SOPs and report on workplace ticketing SLAs as appropriate
- Create and present high-level, high-visibility projects to the leadership team
- Stay up to date on workplace trends and best practices across the industry
- Provide direction and leadership to a small Workplace team
- Partner with other Workplace teams across the organisation
- Travel required as needed
- 5+ years experience in workplace strategy
- 3+ years experience managing and developing a team
- Proven ability to collaborate across many teams and leaders to lead fast-paced initiatives by building trust, problem solving and driving towards solutions
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and to prioritize competing initiatives
- Strong project management and budgeting skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can remain calm and effective under pressure
- Solution oriented team player with a fantastic, positive attitude
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.