ABOUT THE ROLE:
As we scale our business, the International People Team is looking for a People Support Manager who will be responsible for leading the International People Support team. The position is a critical component in maintaining a compliant and streamlined approach to Team Member Support processes - supporting Peloton’s goals of evaluating and developing highly scalable programs and processes to support and facilitate business growth whilst injecting and infusing our culture in every aspect of the team member support experience.
Responsible for leading the People Support team, SLAs, 1st tier support, SOPs and processes, localising policies and procedures and team member data integrity. In addition to acting as a Support Partner to the People Team, this role will work closely with other internal teams such as Recruiting, People Systems, Legal, Payroll and Benefits.
- Provide direction and leadership including development to the People Support team
- Implement and manage People Support ticketing SLAs
- Identify and propose People Support headcount structures and requirements
- Write, review and support the ongoing documentation of team SOPs
- Partner with the wider People Team to proactively drive the streamlining and scaling of People programs and practices
- Manage an effective employee relations case management system to be used by the People Support and wider People Team
- Maintain an up-to-date internal People Support Knowledge Base for the team and cross training
- Create reports to be used by the People Team and if required, the wider Business Leaders
- Partner with Benefits to streamline benefit processes
- Optimise employee onboarding including overseeing the employee 3-day onboarding programme
- Ensure processes are in place to ensure data accuracy within our People systems and electronic personnel files
- Build compliance into all People Support processes
- Partner with internal and external Counsel to appropriately adapt and create localised policies and procedures
- Stay up to date with legislative employment changes across EMEA
- 5+ years experience working in a People Team Shared Services/HR Operations function
- 3+ years experience managing and developing a teams who support employee groups across EMEA
- Experience with HR audits and compliance regulations
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Proven ability to collaborate across many teams and leaders to lead fast-paced initiatives by building trust, problem solving and driving towards solutions
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and to prioritize competing initiatives
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can remain calm and effective under pressure
- Continuous improvement and solution oriented team player with a fantastic, positive attitude
- Passionate about providing the highest level of service
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.