SEASONAL ASSEMBLY ASSOCIATE
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
What You Will Do:
- This is a seasonal position; length of employment will depend on the needs of the business
- Perform refurbish and repair work as instructed.
- Read work or service orders, follow process drawings, instruction, and sample assemblies, or receive verbal holding instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Position, align, or disassemble parts in specified relationships to each other in jig, fixture, other device, or goods.
- Perform basic inspection tasks with eyes, ears, or hands, following instruction, drawing, or sample.
- Perform go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet goods specifications and standards.
- Communicate any process problems with peers, leads, supervisors or engineers.
- Attend and participate in one-on-one or team meetings to share observations and experience.
- Capable of excellent documentation and tracking data
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times.
- Completion of a high school degree or equivalent is preferred. Successful completion of company provided training and certification may be required.
- Manual dexterity required for operating equipment, and computers. Good attention to detail.
- Hands on ability to assemble, repair and use basic machine shop tools, perform equipment calibration, maintenance, and equipment troubleshooting.
- Excellent eye-hand coordination required. Requires understanding of and ability to use a wide variety of tools. Must be able to use a power or hand tool.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using weight measurement and distance.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees, leads and supervisors of the organization.
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.