The Revenue Analytics team at Peloton uses data insights and a deep understanding of the business to accelerate, optimize and forecast membership growth across all sales channels. The team consists of two functional areas: Revenue Planning and Channel Analytics, and serves as an information and analytical hub for many functions across the business (including e-commerce, retail, product marketing, member experience, supply chain, strategy and finance).
Peloton is looking for an experienced, intelligent, thoughtful and creative individual to lead and grow the Channel Analytics function. The mission of Channel Analytics is to help sales channel leaders grow revenue and drive efficiencies by enabling data-driven decision making. With the support of the Senior Director, Revenue Analytics, you will be responsible for growing and leading the Channel Analytics team by recruiting top talent, developing best practices and working with senior stakeholders to drive insight and improvements through high quality analysis. The ideal candidate possesses a unique skill set that combines strong technical abilities in data analysis and visualization, cross functional collaboration, communication / storytelling, strategic planning and leadership.
- Build and lead a team of high-performing analysts to support sales channel leadership
- Collaborate with and serve as a thought-partner to sales channel leaders (e.g., SVP of e-commerce, SVP of Retail) to understand business plans and provide thoughtful and creative data analysis to support execution of those plans
- Define and align KPIs across sales channels including e-commerce, retail, commercial, etc.
- Analyze and visualize large data sets to report on KPIs using SQL, Looker and G-Suite tools
- Define and create reporting dashboards
- Troubleshoot data discrepancies and errors
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities across the business
- Prioritize and execute ad-hoc data analysis to assess trends and develop recommendations
- Build models to support sales channel leaders with budgeting, forecasting and goal-setting
- 6+ years of experience driving business decisions through high quality analysis (e.g. management consulting, business intelligence, FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking)
- 2+ years of experience in a team leadership role
- Degree in a financial, technical or other quantitative discipline (MBA a plus)
- Outstanding ability to quickly understand diverse situations, analyze them logically, and explain to non-technical business stakeholders what the data means and what actions can be taken
- Proficiency in SQL and hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Highly skilled in Excel / PowerPoint / Financial Modeling (or equivalent G-Suite tools)
- Proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization at all levels
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Industry experience in retail or consumer products preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.