Peloton is looking for an enthusiastic, strategic and service-oriented leader to join our Compensation team. This role will efficiently manage the team responsible for the day-to-day administration of the company’s global stock plans, with a huge focus on international equity administration and partnership. This role works as a member of the Compensation team reporting to the Senior Director of Global Compensation and collaborates closely with leadership in other functions. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and management skills, strong technical skills, knowledge of equity from a global/international perspective and a strong business acumen.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of Peloton’s stock plans globally, interfacing effectively with internal departments including Compensation, Payroll, Finance, Accounting, Payroll, People, and Legal as well as external partners like stock plan provider, broker, and transfer agent
- Oversee the equity system maintenance and partner with Systems Team and Payroll Team to ensure integrations are working correctly and system is up to date and are compliant with international regulations
- Evaluate competitive market practices, recommending action or programs based on findings, always with a focus on employee experience
- Manage global equity reporting and compliance with international tax and regulatory requirements using Solium/Shareworks Global Compliance, with a huge focus on optimizing processes
- Remains current on legislative changes relative to plan regulations, procedure changes, how they impact the compensation function and any mandated disclosures.
- Support preparation of materials for the board to facilitate approval of new equity grants
- Manage process optimization and documentation for SOX compliance, internal compliance, and overall administration
- Partner with Legal and Shareworks to ensure compliance with required Section 16 officer reporting and filings
- Maintain equity documents in equity system and partner with international People Team members to ensure all documents are updated in a timely manner
- Minimum of 10 years total experience in in an equity administration team with 5+ years of managing a stock administration team in a global public company
- Advanced knowledge of and experience working with Morgan Stanley Shareworks strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Solium/Shareworks Global Compliance strongly preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and analytical skills strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of global equity compliance strongly preferred; knowledge of global equity taxation laws a huge plus
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented, and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
- Acute attention to detail and well-developed organization and time management skills
- Strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently
- Mobile employee taxation knowledge preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.