Peloton’s Regional Loss Prevention Managers (Retail and Field Operations) support Peloton’s Safety and Loss Prevention/Security programs within physical retail, logistics and distribution center environments. Execution of all incident management, physical security, shrink control, workplace violence, investigation and crisis response strategies (within their assigned areas of influence) are the responsibility of the RLPM. RLPMs are a key member of Peloton’s People Team organization, working with cross-functional teams throughout the organization. In this role you will work collaboratively with key leaders and employees to deliver programs that enhance a culture of safety, security and shrink control with activities including: implementing security standards; delivering meaningful security and shrink trainings that leads to strong knowledge transfer and working with operational partners to deliver innovative programs to prevent safety and security incidents and drive profitability. A successful RLPM will deliver measurable results, inspire change, build trust and drive an enhanced culture of safety and security by leveraging innovation and lean principles. This position is field-based.
- Enhance, track, and report on key performance-indicating metrics, driving performance improvements to achieve desired outcomes in a timely manner
- Investigate internal and external theft or fraud and conduct investigative interviews when appropriate
- Effectively address security incidents, including workplace violence incidents
- Implement and test incident response plans
- Ensure that team members understand, align performance and actions with, and can clearly articulate the vision and values of the organization and their department
- Ensure internal Controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements related to area are fulfilled
- Serve as department’s liaison and security subject matter expert
- Developing business cases which receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes
- Recruit, hireg, develop and retain candidates who raise the performance bar of the security services organization when needed
- Results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill and is comfortable working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Serve as the safety and security auditor for distribution sites to ensure compliance with internal standards and applicable OSHA regulations.
Qualifications (Must haves)
- 4 year degree from accredited university, or equivalent military or professional experience
- Wicklander-Zulawski certification (required)
- 5+ years’ experience in one of all of the following disciplines; loss prevention, asset protection, transportation/supply chain security, guard force utilization, and investigations
- 5+ years’ experience overseeing multiple locations across a large geographical area
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service driven environment
- Familiarity with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and CCTV
- Experience leading teams and providing management, leadership, and mentoring to team members as needed
- Basic knowledge of OSHA regulations and workplace safety standards
- Up to 30% travel (domestic)
- Able to work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day and ability to lift up to 20 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to haves)
- Strong familiarity with databases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
- Analytical leader experienced in performance-based action and results-oriented management, as well as strong project manager and effective problem solver
- Ability to take calculated risks and challenge current practices to develop and deliver innovative solutions to meet or exceed the customer expectations
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision and deliver results within specific timeframes
- 7+ years experience in warehouse or distribution center services
- Interviewing and Interrogation experience
- Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience
- OSHA 10/30 hr course completion
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.