Peloton’s Content Department, comprising our Production, Studio Operations, and Instructor teams, works to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members that is available 365 days a year. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for a polished, experienced Senior Producer to work closely with our world-class Instructors to develop and produce top-class fitness programming.
- Supervise and spearhead development and execution of daily class content and special content programming initiatives
- Make strategic programming decisions using both quantitative data and qualitative considerations
- Manage and develop a team of Associate Producers
- Review and participate in Instructors’ classes, deliver constructive feedback and provide input and ideas.
- Closely partner and collaborate with internal departments including Social Media, Special Events and Music to support and develop content that engages Members and supports the Instructor’s brand in alignment with company goals and objectives
- Produce and deliver content to a high creative and editorial standard
- Collaborate closely with:
○ Executive Producer to align on strategic content goals and initiatives
○ Instructors to develop and enhance their fitness content and build their personal brands in alignment with Peloton’s objectives
○ Production Management to coordinate scheduling, logistics and to liaise with other departments.
○ Social, Communications and Marketing team to ensure close coordination on guidelines, strategic priorities, ideation and delivery and launches
○ Production Operations and Music
○ ERGs to develop and produce content aligned with group priorities
○ External stake-holders for special content initiatives and integrations
- Must have a genuine interest in / or passion for fitness
- Strong creative Producing credits on entertainment and/or live daily or weekly programs (aired on broadcast or digital media platforms)
- Thorough understanding of the entire production process from ideation through delivery for various content types (live, pre-recorded, social, etc).
- Prior experience of managing and nurturing a production team
- Experience producing and developing talent
- Willingness to work flexible hours as and when the position requires it - Eg. rehearsals, blocking, filming and rehearsals for special content, etc
- Strong editorial mindset with a passion for continual improvement / innovation
- Must be an effective collaborator and communicator
- Organized with sharp attention to detail
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.