You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work in Hardware Engineering. You will be responsible for a connected Fitness Device Product development cycle from concept to launch.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- You will work with Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Industrial Design, Product, Quality, and Operations to create detailed and comprehensive program plans.
- Establish a comprehensive program schedule with all dependencies, with identified critical paths at each stage of the program.
- Maintain, track and update program level risks, upcoming milestones, and team priorities while also ensuring cross functional alignment and agreement on those areas.
- Coordinate and facilitate solutions to mitigate risks, keep projects on track and within budget. Synthesize issues in an actionable form to the leadership.
- Help prioritize programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies.
- Specify project constraints, and provide mitigation plan and explains its impact.
- Plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Five or more years experience with managing complex hardware projects through the full product development cycle.
- Experience in working with international suppliers and ODM’s.
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex.
technical issues or ideas to a wider non-technical audience.
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Self-motivated, action-driven and biased towards results, and has a strong sense of ownership.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.