This is a key leadership position, reporting directly to the SVP Supply Chain. This position will require an experienced SIOP (Sales, Inventory and Operational Planning) leader able to facilitate and drive results in a fast paced and demanding growth environment, leveraging his/her strong interpersonal and leadership skills. This role will be challenged to build a best practices demand planning function, build a process and systems infrastructure to scale the function to support growth globally.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Own the global S&OP process
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing & Sales, Logistics, Supply Chain and Finance to ensure that the appropriate data is available and accurate to be reviewed at the S&OP process meetings.
- Lead the S&OP management reviews, prepare all data and metrics for review, identify gaps and scenarios that must be presented, guide final decision making on open items and trade-offs
- Leverage Peloton’s S&OP processes, deliver a consensus-driven demand plan that optimizes the balance between market opportunity and supply capability.
- In the event of supply constraints, work with Supply Planning and Marketing & Sales stakeholders to shape demand and optimize business performance.
- Develop processes to improve forecast accuracy, increase collaboration with internal and external partners, and ensure that the translation of demand into the supply-planning process works seamlessly.
- Lead as Process Owner for Demand within the S&OP process, facilitating teams to execute (transformational) improvement initiatives
- Leverage market models, life cycle profiles, and data substitution to generate scenarios as products move from initial launch, through to maturity and eventual EOL
- Use demand sensing technology and techniques to provide more accurate short-term demand projections
- Design, implement and run the spare parts planning function
- Design, implement and run the US production parts planning function
- Develop organization capabilities which can respond to a dynamic business environment. Recruit and maintain high performing supply chain professionals.
- Ensure the development of the supply chain team by maintaining objectives, development plans, performance reviews and succession plans for all team members.
- Document and share “best practice” methods, processes and ideas across the business’s supply chain operations to drive continuous improvements in all aspects of business operations.
- Lead corporate initiatives aimed at improving current business processes.
Education & Experience
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree Require, MS or MBA preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 10-12 years’ experience in Demand Planning in industrial manufacturing
Knowledge & Skills
- Special Skills: Analyzing, Forecasting, Planning, Implementation
- Specialized Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of MRP/ERP and Advance Planning tools, Statistical and Business Forecasting, Industry relevant certifications (i.e. LEAN, CPIM, APICS, Six Sigma), Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.