Peloton is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive key business and engagement metrics on our app platforms (across TV, web and mobile) as well as drive adoption of product engagement features ranging from heart rate monitor usage to monthly challenge participation. The Product Marketing Manager will balance creative thinking from a customer-centric lens with a data-driven mindset, to inform roadmap discussions with Product, develop and launch new features from a marketing perspective and ultimately deepen customer engagement within the Peloton App & Digital Membership funnel.
- Lead go-to-market launch planning with clear messaging and positioning for new features or benefits, ensuring that messaging is consistent across channels to ensure successful, integrated launches for new product features to improve awareness, adoption, and engagement.
- Develop and share actionable member insights and personas based on quantitative (engagement) and qualitative (surveys, focus groups) research to further understand consumer behavior throughout the end-to-end customer journey.
- Integrate customer insights into product strategy and roadmaps with a creative, strategic and analytical approach.
- Produce clear and thoughtful creative briefs.
- Work closely with designers, product managers, and other cross-functional leads during feature scoping and go-to-market planning to ensure we are testing, measuring, and optimizing upon and beyond feature launch.
- Own and execute our App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy.
- Work closely with platform partners like Apple, Google, and Amazon among others.
- Develop and implement winning strategies to maximize member engagement through the product experience.
- Attend meetings and represent departmental interests independently.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing ideally with a focus on product and experience with go-to-market launches and driving feature adoption.
- Understands B2C subscription services/products including drivers of growth, conversion, engagement and churn.
- Strong communication and project management skills; ability to successfully work and collaborate with cross-departmental teams.
- Hands-on experience managing product/feature launches as well as lifecycle marketing campaigns (i.e. acquisition, onboarding, engagement/retention, loyalty and winback), from asset creation through to campaign launch and analysis.
- Experience with CRM and CDP platforms such as Oracle, Salesforce, Braze, Simon Data, etc.
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative customer research.
- Experience working collaboratively with technical teams like Product, Engineering and Analytics.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.