Peloton’s App / Digital Product Marketing team is seeking a Director, Product Marketing & Strategy who will be responsible for spearheading both evaluation and implementation of opportunities to grow both the Peloton Digital subscription business and upsell members into Connected Fitness products. Reporting to the VP of App / Digital, the Director, Product Marketing & Strategy will work cross-functionally and take a quantitative approach to help shape critical strategic initiatives for the Peloton App / Digital business. The Peloton App / Digital team sits on the broader Global Product Marketing team which is tasked with revenue generation and member growth.
The ideal candidate is an independent, strategic, and analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, excellent analytical and storytelling skills, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Drive growth of the Peloton App and Digital Membership business by examining the performance of each touchpoint across the entire consumer journey and identifying key marketing and product levers to unlock incremental improvements.
- Partner with Product and Strategy on product evolution; price points, features & benefits, membership tiers, and overall 3-5 year App vision.
- Drive business case development, bringing together customer research, product and financial data and analytics to develop a perspective on revenue and profitability potential for new initiatives to grow the overall Peloton Digital business.
- Partner with the Strategy, Consumer Insights, Product Analytics and Data Science teams on trial, member and upsell growth initiatives.
- Evaluate the best propositions, pricing and product features for the Digital business and what product changes if any would enhance the Peloton Digital membership tiers.
- Define the promotional approach for driving top of funnel growth through modeling and administering dynamic tests.
- Validate and recommend changes to Subs driving deals (partnerships, distributions, etc.)
- Responsible for forecasting, reporting and supporting P&L management.
- Partner with VP on business strategy presentations to executives and the board of directors.
- 10+ years experience in relevant roles, MBA or relevant education preferred.
- Experience as an operator in a subscription business and background in consulting.
- Experience working with a product organization.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with an ability to produce growth insights inclusive of conversion, retention and upsell metrics.
- Entrepreneurial drive and a motivation to achieve rapid results.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.