Senior Electronical Engineer
- Work with multidisciplinary teams of design, test, and production engineers to create and review power electronics hardware
- Provide technical support for existing products and/or product improvement projects
- Contribute to electrical-mechanical systems design principles to such as power conversion circuits, variable frequency drive and motor control.
- Cooperate with Treadmill team to review and generate specifications to guarantee motor control deliverables meet requirements
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 13+ years experience delivering electronics product to mass production
- Proven ability to integrate inverters and motor controls, into mechanical systems
- Knowledge of PFC, Converter, Inverter, VFD or Motor Control Board development
- Demonstrated communication skills and experience working across disciplines, mechanical, electrical, test and reliability, to drive optimal solutions
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral
Graduate degree with focus in Electric Machines and Power Electronics is strongly preferred
Knowledge of Motor Control Theory and PIC/CortexM MCU firmware programming capability is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.