- Be the primary liaison between technical lead, Peloton’s Taiwan based engineering team and regulatory lab to mitigate and root causing Treadmill system regulation/certification issue.
- Collaborate with the cross-function team during architecture definition and facilitate prototyping as needed.
- Contribute to manufacture test with onsite visits to determine fail mode analyze.
- Support factory builds to ensure Treadmill electrical quality is being met and solve issues in real time
- Validate all aspects of the electrical design though hands-on measurements and leveraging JDM partner resources
- Provide assistance for any end-to-end and field test related failure analysis
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 10+ years experience delivering electronics product to mass production
- Demonstrated understanding of how end-to-end Treadmill systems work
- Extensive experience with electrical test and measurement tools for engineering evaluation and factory testing
- Willing to travel to ODM/JDM and sub-vendor factories to support development builds
- Demonstrated communication skills and experience working across disciplines, mechanical, electrical, test and reliability, to drive optimal solutions
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken
- MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.