Peloton Canada is looking for a Digital Product Marketing Manager to support the strategy and creation of Peloton’s digital advertising under the Senior Product Marketing Manager. We’re looking for someone who understands our products in depth, yet can speak the language of digital marketing to transform product strategy into a best-in-class digital go-to-market execution. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with Media, Creative and integrated marketing teams to deliver business results. The ideal candidate will be curious and performance-led.
- Partner with integrated marketing teams to understand the seasonal business goals, strategies, and consumer insights to inform the development of strategic plans in digital channels.
- Partner with the Media teams to develop processes to optimize creative real-time in-market creative optimizations.
- Support the authoring of insight-led marketing briefs, and creative development of digital campaigns and campaign rollout for the Canadian market.
- Oversee the digital marketing tactics from brief to creative execution to handoff within large scale marketing campaigns. Channels include, but are not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Search, Native, & Display. Work needs to be done with both quality and speed.
- Work closely with our in-house creative and creative agency partners to bring to life compelling and effective channel-first digital content.
- Own end-to-end projects through clear cross-functional communication and diligent management of timeline and milestones.
- Partner with global leads to spearhead regional marketing plans.
- Develop collateral and presentation materials to facilitate cross-functional sharing between marketing and sales teams
- Responsible for asset requests, asset management, and handoff process to Media partners. Keen eye for detail is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in digital advertising with a focus on performance marketing, content strategy, creative development, and optimization. [Facebook, Instagram, Search, Display, YouTube etc.]
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape, with a disproportionate focus on paid social and digital, and proven success working with media teams to drive performance.
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape, experience with key media metrics and measurement and a demonstrated excitement for performance marketing
- Experienced in performance marketing. Looking for someone who is equally excited about analyzing performance data, as they are about creative storytelling.
- Successful ability to wear multiple hats - tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical and quant skills
- Go-getter, positive attitude who thrives in supporting cross-channel platform strategic campaigns.
- A channel practitioner. This person is not just experienced with social and digital marketing but has a passion for it.
- Experience working with creative partners both internally and externally to influence channel production and asset management. Baseline experience in creative content development, participating in video/photo shoots preferred.
- The ideal candidate will obsess over performance metrics and help drive creative optimizations to deliver business results.
- Excellent track record of managing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Organizational skills, great attention to detail, willingness to be flexible and ability to lead workstreams from inception to execution
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.