We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented AR Contract Coordinator. The AR Contract Coordinator will analyze information, maintain complete and accurate records, assist with routine accounting duties, and provide prompt, courteous responses to inquiries or complaints from Commercial clients. You should also be a skilled researcher and possess strong communication and computer skills.
To succeed as an AR Contract Coordinator, candidate must be 100% comfortable interacting with clients, both phone and email communication, daily regarding on their subscription, payment, and other discrepancies, as well as scheduling payment calls.
- Ensure timely collection of payments and follow-up emails for all outstanding invoices.
- Prepare, verify, and process billings for customers from Salesforce
- Update our AR Invoice Sent Tracker on a weekly basis
- Enter data into our accounting software
- Investigate and resolve any irregularities or inquiries from customers
- Record customer payments (Wires, Checks, and LBX) in our Check Register and Cash Transactions file daily
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions in the AR tracker and entering them into CMS/the NetSuite ERP system
- Direct interaction with customers on collection matters and dispute resolution.
- Maintain Commercial Subscription Billing inbox traffic
- Maintain client’s contact information is accurate in Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance,
- 3 years work experience in Accounts Receivable role.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus but not required
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
- Hands on, self-starting, disciplined, and detail oriented individual with ability to work independently in a high-volume environment that requires a work product that is accurate and timely
- Problem-solving attitude
- Have highly developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be comfortable and exhibit strong customer service skills when dealing with Commercial Clients at all levels
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external parties to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.