The Product Configuration Manager will be the go to person and an integral partner to the operations program management- and supply chain team with respect to establishing Bill of Materials. Utilizing Arena to be a core interface, be a strategic gatekeeper to all Peloton products in system architecture for the preparation of all approved design/detail drawing information for production via Bill of Materials.
He/she will also assist a cross-functional core team to design and develop a robust, scalable SKU management infrastructure to meet the demand of Peloton product portfolio expansion as well as regulatory and quality requirements. A successful candidate is highly organized, process-driven, with problem-solving skills.
- Enters, manages and maintains accurate BOM’s for products assigned
- Support Field Operations material and logistics Services and Operations, aiming to deliver accurate, timely, design/detail, process planning and methods of manufacture via the Bill of Materials
- Integrate BOM & SKU management with manufacturing ERP/WMS systems
- Support the process of new product SKUs creation and legacy SKU clean up in multiple business systems to ensure timely product launch and an uninterrupted supply of materials to end destinations as business require.
- Train various stakeholders on the SKU management process for their roles and responsibilities
- Identify gaps and/or opportunities for improvement in the current SKU management process. Collaborate with product, quality, supply chain, finance, operations and inventory teams to implement short-term incremental process improvements
- Support the cross-functional core team in the design and develop of a new robust, automated, and scalable SKU management system
- Support the development of new training program for SKU management system
- Serve as a change agent for transitioning business stakeholders to released new system
- BS or higher in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing & Operations Engineering or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience working with Arena, SAP, SalesForce, JIRA, ERP systems
- Experience in Change Control process and Quality Management Systems is plus
- Self-starter, result-driven, ambitious with long-term career goals
- Highly organized and attention to details
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to use independent judgment and discretion effectively
- Solid analytical skills and effective project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills; ability to develop trusting relationships with all key stakeholders
- Strive in fast-paced environment with can-do attitude
- Strong work ethics, commitment to the highest quality of work
- Proficient with MS and google document tools
- Knowledge in Operations and Supply Chain
- Cross-functional leadership experience
- Proven project management and teamwork experience
- Problem solving, analytical and communication experience
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.