About the role:
A critical member of the Peloton Logistics Leadership Team accountable for operating a high performing Distribution network consisting of both in-house and 3PL run operations. The primary focus will be to develop a best in class distribution capability that will support Pelotons focus on Member Experience through creating a positive culture, assembling top talent, deploying robust capabilities, ensuring adequate capacity & achieving operational goals.
- Create a positive culture focused on Member experience and employee success
- Manage a network of Peloton & 3PL run DCs (8 DC’s and growing)
- Work with leadership to define and then be accountable to execute the Distribution strategy (People, Process & Technology)
- Establish and implement short and long range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies and operating procedures
- Develop best in class processes
- Develop & monitor KPI’s to drive positive operational outcomes
- Plan and oversee strategic, operational, and administrative programs including site and network engineering
- Provides strategic advice and recommendations to leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices and procedures within the distribution environment
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in all areas of responsibility
- Drive continuous improvement culture through the deployment of lean principles
- Accountable for achieving budgeted financials & critical Member Experience metrics
- Attracting and developing the leadership levels at all sites and driving robust succession plans
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Business, Operations, Engineering or similar. Prefer MS / MBA in Business, Operations, Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 15 years of experience within distribution or other operational environment.
- Minimum of 10 years in general managerial equivalent roles
- 5 years Managing 3PL in a DC environment
- Warehousing experience within a multisite environment
- Deep knowledge of Distribution operations, processes and technology
- Distribution, inventory, and life-cycle management required.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations, procedures, formulating policy and developing / implementing new strategies and procedures
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community
- Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.