We’re searching for a highly organized recruitment coordinator to assist our People Team with coordination, project management, and the execution of our talent acquisition and talent marketing efforts for a 6 month contract. Working as a member of our people team, you will interact with a number of our growing teams, including (but not limited to) Engineering, Hardware, Product, Design, Operations, and Marketing teams. Peloton has some ambitious growth goals for the next few quarters; this is an exciting opportunity for someone to have an immediate impact on one of the fastest growing technology organizations for a company that is changing at home fitness.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Coordinate a high volume of complex interviews across multiple departments at a fast pace
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders
- Maintain and update external Peloton Company pages, hiring platforms, and employer-branding sites.
- Be responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools and ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Act as the liaison between hiring managers, candidates and recruiters
- Assist with and manage planning and coordination recruiting events (career fairs, meetups, campus events, etc.)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage their time efficiently
- Remarkable and responsive customer-service focus, with strong verbal and written communication to both Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Empathetic understanding of the candidate process
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and bias for action in the coordination process
- Ability to take ownership and seek opportunities for enhancing interview workflows
- A Bachelor's degree
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience working with talent acquisition/recruiting in the past
- Understand full-desk recruiting and sourcing
- Have used Greenhouse!
- Have a passion for fitness
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.