Peloton’s People Operations team is looking for a globally-minded Program Manager with an emphasis on HR compliance and program management. This role will work closely with other teams internally such as Recruiting, People Systems, Legal, Audit, Payroll and Benefits to evaluate and streamline various programs. Our goal is to design and implement people practices that are scalable for our growing business. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our People team as Program Manager
You have strong business acumen and broad people operations knowledge. You can translate guidance and decisions from leadership into practical People team process requirements that you’ll document and create project plans to implement. You should be comfortable (and actually thrive) in a deeply dynamic environment. You are a critical thinker who is naturally curious and intrinsically motivated to continuously improve the way we work. You are an individual contributor but you enjoy leading project work for a team.
- Partner in analysis and revision of programs and practices to sustain a positive work environment for Peloton team members.
- Create ad hoc reporting to be used internally by the Shared Services Team.
- Perform hands-on project management in partnership with People Team Leadership such as documentation of project plans, scheduling and planning, monitoring and status reporting against planned deliverable, benefits and milestones, resource and program tracking, development and management of risk, issue and action logs.
- Provide analytical support needed on compliance reporting such as AAP, EEO-1 and other required government reports.
- Evaluate partnership between Shared Services and Recruitment to determine which processes need to be streamlined and documented to positively impact the overall candidate experience.
- Manage data verification in the onboarding process from candidate conversion to employee.
- Document and create a standard process for unemployment filings/responses.
- Serves as a co-lead on the implementation of a case management system.
- Partner with Benefits to complete file set ups for data feeds, integrations, testing and open enrollment events as needed.
- Maintain internal HR Knowledge Base for the team.
- Manage other HR projects for the Shared Services team as needs arise.
- 7+ years of experience of broad HR experience in fast paced environments with large team member populations
- 3+ years experience managing or leading global HR programs
- Experience with HR audits and compliance regulations
- Experience leading or supporting complex global HR projects
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally to successfully implement and maintain HR programs
- Detail oriented and organized with sound decision making ability
- Track record of successfully juggling multiple projects and priorities
- Able to navigate ambiguity and shift direction when priorities change
- Experience in a remote work environment
- Experience in a shared services team
- Experience using case management software
- Experience using SuccessFactors
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.