Peloton is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Information Officer. The person in this role must be a highly-organized, detail-oriented and a smart communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position is full-time, based in Peloton's Plano, Texas office.
- Full calendar management for the CIO and other executives, as needed. Duties include: organize all aspects of meetings (booking conference room space, ordering and setting up catering as needed), resolving scheduling conflicts, and ensuring the availability of attendees
- Prepare draft versions of presentations for recurring events like Tech All Hands, etc.
- Evangelizing and demo-ing technology solutions to the EA teams
- Coordinate events like team celebrations & outings, virtual bonding events, meetings and offsites
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well-articulated itineraries and adhere to the company T&E policy
- Prepare expense reports, vendor invoicing paperwork and purchase requisitions which includes monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand expense reports
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Capable of handling ad-hoc work as it comes
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a similar role
- High EQ to be able to prioritize time demands on the executive’s calendars
- Ability to pivot quickly and efficiently to deliver in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Must be highly competent with a range of modern communication tools (Slack, Google Meet, Zoom)
- Experience with Google’s G Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.