Peloton is looking for a passionate and analytically minded Strategy Manager to help us evaluate opportunities for growth. Reporting to a Senior Manager on the team, he or she will work cross-functionally and take a research-based approach to help shape critical strategic and business development initiatives for the company. The Strategy function sits within Peloton’s broader Strategy & Corporate Development team.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent analytical and storytelling skills, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Lead primary and secondary research and analysis to support the development of Peloton’s near- and long-term strategy
- Projects could support: product development and product pricing, new revenue opportunity evaluation, international expansion, addressable market sizing, market landscape research, and strategic planning support
- Synthesize data and research findings into insightful strategic recommendations; help communicate key findings to senior leadership
- Manage end-to-end project timelines, and support third party vendor and stakeholder management throughout
- Work cross-functionally across the organization, partnering with Product, Product Marketing, Finance, Revenue, Membership, New Market Development and other teams on a variety of projects
- 3-5 years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role (management consulting, and/or corporate strategy experience is required)
- Experience executing and managing primary / secondary research and translating data into strategic recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced, often changing environment
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple workstreams at once
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Great attention to detail and self motivation
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs)
- Experience with Looker is a plus
- A strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.