WAREHOUSE INBOUND SUPERVISOR
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on-demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
- Assist the Field Operations Manager in planning, prioritizing, and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and quality are met for all inbound related activities.
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures for verification of incoming shipments, Unloading trailers, and systematically locating products.
- Verify required inbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all product is properly counted, unloaded, and located to racking.
- Ensure dock is clear at the end of every shift.
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training and development of all warehouse personnel.
- Complete accurate inventory control activities and paperwork which include KPI reports, LPN creation, and Inbound shipping documentation.
- Ensure that the work schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly.
- Ensures the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all warehouse product receipts.
- Assist in employee scheduling.
- Serve as forklift operator and trainer.
- Manage the unloading of the vehicle fleet.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Highly organized with a relentless attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary