The Enterprise Systems Finance IT team, part of the broader CTO organization, is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to establish a best in class Order Management solution through the implementation of our new SAP ERP application. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of our Order processes and configuring SAP ERP Order Management modules (SD/OMS) to support our business. You will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization and will be instrumental in furthering the team’s mission.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the opportunity to design, build and implement best practice Order Management processes. You will lead a small team of business analysts ensuring standards across our order transactions.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to analyze business problems and develop both long-term sustainable solutions and also quick tactical solutions;
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analysis and critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity;
- You value the different strengths of your team, and have the ability to motivate, develop, mentor and coach;
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- You have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions;
- You empower and inspire your colleagues and team to take action and embrace the mindset that, "Together we can”; and
- You are curious and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore.
- Lead a small team of analysts to prepare Order Management design documents, configuration, testing plans, validation of results and training materials using approved tools, templates and methods
- Design best in class processes and solutions for the various stakeholders in Member Experience, Finance and Quote to Order
- Build the solution and guide business users in the areas of Order to Cash, Returns and Exchanges, Warranty Management, Service Orders and Subscriptions
- Work closely with cross domain IT teams and business partners efforts to develop and test any cross functional solutions
- Understand and document business requirements; analyze existing and/or new information and applications; propose potential solutions; and execute selected technology solutions
- Use reporting tools to analyze data to inform solution design, build swim lanes when necessary
- Drive root-functional root cause analysis where issues are noted and be the enterprise systems champion for prioritization and remediation;
- Where remediation has been planned, lead the following:
- Documentation and analysis of current business processes, including the underlying systems/applications.
- Gathering and documentation of business requirements in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Translation of business requirements into functional specifications;
- Supporting cross-functional teams with solution design.
- Facilitate consistent adoption of best practices, policies, and standards.
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Systems and business peers as well as across the wider Peloton teams;
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
Basic Job Requirements
- Minimum 7 years’ hands-on experience in SAP Order Management modules with knowledge of Order to Cash, Service Orders, Payment Card Processing
- Lead process design sessions with Business teams.
- Knowledge of Order and Service Management in SAP S/4Hana
- SAP SD/OMS experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Ability to lead projects with a cross functional team, external resource management, teamwork, commitment management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Multiple full-lifecycle implementations
- Proficient in Excel
- Advanced degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Retail or manufacturing experience
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Software development in a programming language
- SAP S/4 Hana experience
- SAP BRIM
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com