Peloton is seeking a Production Designer to support the work of the UI Designers on the Product Design team in the visual design of Engagement Products including the Peloton Bike, Tread, and web, mobile and TV apps.
UI Designers at Peloton focus on visual interactive interface design: how users interact with devices, how users process information, and ultimately how Peloton’s engagement products “look” and “feel”. They create the “pixel-perfect” UI that Peloton Members experience.
Production Designer helps to support the work of UI Designers through the packaging of design files for development; the scaling of UI templates, elements, and screens; and the maintaining of design system documentation.
This role sits on the Product Design and User Research team at Peloton and will initially report to the Director, UI Design.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Organize, package and upload design files for engineering.
- Help to facilitate UI localization for our apps using our content management system.
- Assist in producing, package and maintain UI screens for localization.
- Regularly produce and maintain UI screens for proper marketing use.
- Organize and maintain design folders and files.
- Maintain libraries and symbols for UI kits.
- Maintain documentation for design system guidelines.
- Version out and resize design assets for multiple applications, screens, and platforms.
- Extending feature designs to similar platforms (e.g. iOS to Android) (e.g. Fire TV to Apple TV.)
- Assist in user acceptance testing (UAT) for visual perfection and provide detailed feedback annotations to engineering towards revisions.
- Assist UI Designers in executing select screens of new feature work.
- Strong visual design eye.
- Incredible attention to detail and meticulously organized.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently on multiple projects at once.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Absolute proficiency in Sketch and Figma.
- Experience setting up UI Kits utilizing global libraries and symbols.
- Experience creating and documenting Design Systems.
- 1+ years of experience as a Production Designer (or similar role) supporting a Design team.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.