LEAD FIELD SPECIALIST
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Excite and educate new members by providing a comprehensive orientation on Peloton’s product and tablet
- Support the member through the entire delivery experience
- Stage the product and any additional accessories in the member’s home
- Install the Peloton hardware and be able to troubleshoot issues in-home
- Manage delivery route with Peloton systems and maintain communication with the member prior to delivery
- Assist with new employee onboarding and training
- Develop Field Specialist presentation skills and delivery techniques
- Approximately 50% of the time will be spent on the road
- Educate Field Specialists by facilitating onboarding training and demonstrate product repairs
- Train team on any new technology or processes as they are rolled out
- Provide constant feedback to the team, including the importance of safety on and off the road.
- Serve as a Leader on Duty and be responsible for:
- Ensure Morning Load out is completed successfully
- Support the Field teams as the first point of contact when they are on the road
- Adhere to and prioritize Peloton’s standards of safety for yourself, your team members, and the member on and off the road at all times, including attending regional safety meetings
- Assist with inventory, cycle counts, and team scheduling
- Evaluate CSAT scores and communicate with members about their delivery experiences
- Hold team members accountable to the tasks required during the shift including all safety and operational items. Take partners with your Supervisor or Manager when needed.
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to lift up to 210 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 210 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.