The Senior Manager of Commercial Real Estate will lead/support the development of Pelotons end to end property life cycle model for retail & workspace.
- Planning and Acquisition- Key Role in the “Find” discipline- feasibility studies & property development, finance, Land/property acquisitions)
- Build phase (Design brief, procurement, design, construction)
- Run phase (Property Management, asset management, facilities and operational management, renovate, disposal)
Define, model & controlling capital spend
- Help develop the retail and office operating model, working across the 3 department functions by Business partnering Heads of function considering full asset lifecycle at all times.
- Support the development of the delivery strategy
- Implement a suitably scalable supply chain, continually updating the wider business by spearheading the Setting up for Scale initiative.
- Develop existing supply chain partnerships and support developing a supply chain for when entering new markets, ensuring contracts deliver more than best price, and that SLA’s facilitate optimum operating efficiencies.
- Work with external lawyers to develop core contracts and schedules, therefore enhancing and accelerating the departments operating model and ability to remain agile.
- Forecast, challenge, and report on Property costs by working with appointed QS/cost management.
- Embedded Supply chain model in existing markets - including SRM (supplier relationship management of key relationships)
- New market mobilisation strategy/process in place
- Contracting model developed with contracts in place with key/strategic partners
- Cost model for Capex and Opex developed and reporting structure for all spend lines
- Capex / Opex reduction programme launched and delivering value for the business
- Development of the team to achieve business growth strategy and function objectives
- 5+ years of Commercial Real Estate experience
- Strong background in procurement
- Substantial network of Retail industry contacts
- Wide-reaching Supplier network
- Extensive experience of scoping, developing, and exciutiong Regional framework, and construction contracts
- Negotiating a schedule of rates across a territory considering the full asset lifecycle and an in-depth knowledge of CSR and employer responsibilities across the EMEA region
- Familiarity operating across multiple markets
- Budget management experience
- Experience interacting with global sourcing partners
- Outstanding relationship management skills
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.