Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for individuals to join our team to help support all aspects of our daily, live production operations. Coordinating producers serve as a lead within our production environment, creating a bridge between pre-production and execution. The individual has experience in production, understanding the need to stay focused, positive and solution focused. The CP team assesses how to enhance our processes and protocols. They interface with all production teams including technical broadcast operations and talent management.
- Senior member of the Production Assistance team.
- Runs pre production meetings with producing and operations team for each shift.
- Works closely with AP/EP teams to create cohesion between show planning and execution.
- Establish protocols and coordinates needs for live show execution with member services, operations, PA team, etc to insure seamless execution providing solutions, communication pre-post show.
- Provide Talent support for live shows and rehearsals.
- Operate as a lead team member during live broadcast, program production, etc.
- Liaison with Studio Operations Staff on daily schedule.
- 2-3 years experience in a production environment.
- Producing experienced preferred.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can remain calm and effective under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Razor sharp attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.