As the Regional Sourcing Director, you will be an integral member of the management team, overseeing the full scope of supply chain. Reporting to the Vice President, Strategic Sourcing in the US, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategies and policies for sourcing, partnership programs and strict processes through the operational activities of the APAC business. This position will focus on analysis, development, and deployment of supply chain strategies and associated systems to support a variety of functions of the operational teams. The right candidate will be expected to engage with various teams across the organization to understand the products that are being sourced and map their current supply chains.
- Build sourcing strategies to forecast industry trends that enable technology innovation as well as ensure Peloton's revenue targets are achieved
- In coordination with global team, implement component sourcing strategies and drive supplier qualifications
- Lead contract negotiation process and ensure all Strategic Partners are under MSA/SOW for Supply Continuity, Cost Productivity over time and Quality
- Implement strategies to drive supply chain flexibility and risk mitigation
- Negotiate and drive component costing, and ensure continuous cost reduction
- Align supply with JDM teams to proactively communicate and close on supply gaps
- Plan and deliver on capacity planning for ramp and mass production
- Negotiate and minimize excess and obsolescence (E&O) and improve availability
- Work with the Peloton global teams to ensure adherence and compliance of sourcing product.
- Establish KPIs to track and monitor supplier performance and develop improvement plans.
- Train participating teams on procurement business processes which helps install procurement disciplines that will support the growth of Peloton in region
- Perform procurement data analysis and driving processes optimization.
- Negotiate supplier contracts, terms and conditions
- Build solid relationships with internal business partners, key regional suppliers while demonstrating expertise in both procurement and functional area skills
- Manage the supply chain by documenting the current state of the supply chain and cross-functional dependencies, identifying pain-points and deficiencies, identifying improvement opportunities, and proposing solutions
- Ensure supply continuity, lead time reduction, and minimization of commercial risk
- 15+ years experience in high volume, high velocity environment in a senior level strategic sourcing role
- Hands-on procurement experience in Asia Pacific (in particular: China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, India and Malaysia)
- Strategic thinker, leader and problem solver - you tend to see things ten steps ahead
- Be an excellent communicator – you are able to convey information and updates effectively and in a timely manner to all relevant stakeholders
- Highly organized, self–motivated and strong collaborator
- Process driven with a desire to challenge incumbent processes.
- Strong initiative, always striving to raise the bar
- Ability to work independently and with a remote teams is a must
- Attention to detail is critical to success
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.