Peloton is seeking an Office Manager to support the Santa Clara teams. This person will report to the Director of Electrical Engineering responsible for office managerial duties for the team, and handle all "technical" processes needed by the team. The person in this role must be detail oriented, highly-organized, and a smart communicator, in addition to being a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and someone who is excited by working in a fast-paced environment. This position is full-time, based in Peloton’s Santa Clara office.
- Check kitchen and coffee station supplies. Manage micro kitchen and pantry supplies (e.g., sodas, snacks, drinks, etc.)
- Prepare and organize weekly Friday team lunches
- On-board new hires, prepare key fobs for building, conduct office tours, and review security procedures
- Research and price office-friendly decor, plants, and interior design
- Act as "receptionist” to welcome and guide guests to meeting or conference rooms, alert host
- Welcome employees from other sites, plan/prepare temporary work space for them in office
- Interface to building office management
- Help coordinate team events or activities, if/when needed
- Help keep up with Peloton workplace policies, processes and implement into Santa Clara
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to produce reports, assign tasks, accept instructions and handle vendor contracts, among other tasks
- 2-3 years of experience as an office clerk, administrative assistant, secretary or similar role
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Organization and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Flexibility to help them adjust to new tasks if company or office needs change
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- A friendly and personable personality to work as a Strategic Partner across the entire team
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Capable of working with diverse personalities
- Experience with Google’s GSuite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) a plus
- Experience with Slack a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.