Location: Los Angeles Distribution Center
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
The Assembly Technician works in a cross-functional warehouse environment (engineering, manufacturing, and quality) with the responsibility of assembling Peloton’s world class products. The Assembly Technician works closely with assembly supervisors, engineering, manufacturing, and quality teams to build Peloton’s world-class products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Using a variety of hand tools, power tools, presses, fixtures, computers, software, work instructions and test equipment, perform a series of operations to correctly assemble custom manufactured products
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, policies and procedures
- Participate in product teardowns and re-assembly for root cause failure analysis, DOE, 5Y, 8D, capability analysis, etc.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform maintenance task as assigned
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Peloton Manufacturing & Quality Management System and Employee Handbook
- Punctual and reliable attendance; Works assigned shifts
- Wear required safety equipment and use protective guards and equipment
- Positive attitude and team-oriented mentality
- Diligent, accurate and rapid completion of assigned tasks
- Ensure compliance to all local and national occupational safety standards while performing task
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- HS Diploma with 2+ years of experience; AA degree preferred
- Experience in a hands-on manufacturing, assembly environment; Consumer hardware assembly experience (preferred)
- Experience with of mechanical/electro-mechanical assemblies
- Experience with machine shop equipment, measuring tools & gages, hand tools, etc.
- Knowledge of component, assembly, schematics, engineering drawings
- Interpret work instructions, SOP’s, process maps, etc.
- Knowledge of various manufacturing processes, including CNC machining, injection molding, welding, and metal forming, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers and supervision
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and perform repetitive tasks
- Knowledge of OSHA, Ergonomics, ISO, etc.
- Knowledge Excel, Minitab; SPC preferred
- This position requires domestic travel. Candidate must be willing to travel 5% or more as needed
This is a second shift running from 4 pm to 12 am.