Location: Swan Valley, Northampton
Days: 5 out of 7 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Salary: £13.85 an hour (£28,800 based on contracted 40 hrs a week) + Overtime Available at a premium rate after 48hrs
Start Date: TBD
Would you like to work for a premium health and fitness brand? Since Peloton’s U.S. launch seven years ago, it has rapidly grown into a 8-billion-dollar company and has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We’re looking for passionate Ambassadors represent the Peloton Brand and be the face of the company and product to our Members. You’ll be responsible for providing 5-star customer service in the delivery and set up of the Peloton Tread in member’s homes, offices, and commercial properties.
If you’re passionate about fitness or technology, enjoy working in a team, and are motivated to provide great customer service we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This isn’t like your usual delivery job and you will work with a fellow Peloton Tread Ambassador each day to conduct deliveries and presentations as a two-person team in members’ homes.
The Peloton Tread comes in three separate packages that require assembly and set-up in members’ homes with the largest package weighing 124 kg (273lb). You will work as a team to safely carry, place, and install the Tread in the member’s room of choice (at times going up or down stairs). Full manual handling safety training and technical product training will be provided to ensure the best possible experience for our Ambassador teams and members.
In the Tread Brand Ambassador role, your daily duties will include:
- Conduct morning load outs for deliveries and vehicle safety inspections
- Provide full Peloton delivery experience for members (pre-call, placement in room of choice, hardware installation and product presentation)
- Provide best-in-class customer service and education to build member excitement and engagement with Peloton Tread and larger Peloton community
- Use digital delivery tools to track routing, complete appointments, and fulfil deliveries
- Proactively flag any customer escalations or feedback and liaise with Customer Support as needed
- Practice safe driving and delivery/product handling procedures
- Follow all warehouse operational procedures and safety standards
- Serve as Peloton product expert and build genuine passion for our brand
- Dynamic personality, and excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve customer or technical issues in real-time
- Ability to work well and collaborate in a team atmosphere
- A passion for health, fitness and exercise
- Must have a valid UK driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role, including ability to lift, carry, and maneuver items up to 124 kg (273 lbs) with assistance. This sometimes can include carrying items up and down stairs so an ideal candidate must be able to perform this physical activity safely for the entirety of their full shift.
- Full uniform provided
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.