Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Days: 5 out of 7 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Start Date: TBD (3 month contract)
Would you like to work for a premium health and fitness brand? Since Peloton’s U.S. launch seven years ago, it has rapidly grown into a 8-billion-dollar company and has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We’re looking for passionate Ambassadors represent the Peloton Brand and be the face of the company and product to our Members. You’ll be responsible for providing 5-star customer service in the delivery and set up of the Peloton Tread in member’s homes, offices, and commercial properties.
If you’re passionate about fitness or technology, enjoy working in a team, and are motivated to provide great customer service we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This isn’t like your usual delivery job and you will work with a fellow Peloton Tread Ambassador each day to conduct deliveries and presentations as a two-person team in members’ homes.
The Peloton Tread comes in three separate packages that require assembly and set-up in members’ homes with the largest package weighing 124 kg (273kg). You will work as a team to safely carry, place, and install the Tread in the member’s room of choice (at times going up or down stairs). Full manual handling safety training and technical product training will be provided to ensure the best possible experience for our Ambassador teams and members.
In the Tread Brand Ambassador role, your daily duties will include:
- Conduct morning load outs for deliveries and vehicle safety inspections
- Provide full Peloton delivery experience for members (pre-call, placement in room of choice, hardware installation and product presentation)
- Provide best-in-class customer service and education to build member excitement and engagement with Peloton Tread and larger Peloton community
- Use digital delivery tools to track routing, complete appointments, and fulfil deliveries
- Proactively flag any customer escalations or feedback and liaise with Customer Support as needed
- Practice safe driving and delivery/product handling procedures
- Follow all warehouse operational procedures and safety standards
- Serve as Peloton product expert and build genuine passion for our brand
- Dynamic personality, and excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve customer or technical issues in real-time
- Ability to work well and collaborate in a team atmosphere
- A passion for health, fitness and exercise
- Must have a valid UK driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role, including ability to lift, carry, and maneuver items up to 124 kg (273 lbs) with assistance. This sometimes can include carrying items up and down stairs so an ideal candidate must be able to perform this physical activity safely for the entirety of their full shift.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, Crain’s New York Business’ Tech25 and Fast 50, as well as TIME’s Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
- Full uniform provided
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan