Location: Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Salary & Hours: ££23,925 based on contracted 40 hrs a week + Overtime Available, at a premium rate after 48hrs
Days: 8-4 or 9-5pm - 5 days per week
Start Date: Immediate
Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors.
Since Peloton’s launch, it has rapidly grown into a 4-billion-dollar company and has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
Peloton officially expanded its operation to the UK & Canada last year. With our recent expansion into Germany, we have plans to open up and overtake the at-home health and fitness market.
What you’ll do:
In the Warehouse Operative role, your daily duties will include:
- Assemble our Peloton bikes for delivery.
- Prep & kit orders, including organizing each order in advance of delivery
- Load and transfer all inventory arriving to warehouse to dedicated prep area
- Assist with load-out of all orders into vans
- Assist with processing of returns, shipping of spare parts and recording inventory levels
- Operate material handling environment including forklifts or other equipment with appropriate training and/or Peloton certification
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
Don’t worry about being an expert on building or repairing bikes. You only have to screw in and tighten a few parts. Full training is provided.
Dependant upon performance, you could quickly become a Senior Warehouse Operative due to the rapid growth of Peloton as a company. If you have any mechanical or bike building/repair related experience, you could transition into one of our Bike Refurb positions.
- Extremely detail-oriented & knowledge of warehouse operations
- Forklift Licence/ Experience
- Ability to follow directions and tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Dependable and works diligently for scheduled work shifts
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton Bikes and other products up to 130 lbs with a fellow colleague. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
- Full uniform provided
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan