Peloton is searching for an Ongoing Reliability Lab Manager to join our team. This role will be based in Tainan/Taichung, Taiwan, and will require domestic travel, about 50% of the time.
- Create and maintain test plans and schedules for on-going reliability testing of bikes, treads, and other peloton products
- Become a subject matter expert in established Peloton testing methodologies
- Improve on existing test methodology by adding hardware or software to test systems
- Author weekly (or daily, if needed) test reports/updates, and communicate results with the team
- Develop reliability update templates to clearly convey status to the team in a repeatable way
- Correspond with the NY team. This will require morning/evening calls multiple days/week.
- Provide technical support to technicians for various testing activities
- Use of statistical modeling applied to failure rates
- Manage the test queue for life testing equipment, coordinating between multiple test request streams
- Participate in the engineering change validation process
- Ensure safety protocols are followed
- Maintain lab equipment and inventory, including calibration traceability.
- Must be able to move 23 kg (50 lbs) unassisted
- Must be willing and able to travel to various test locations to support testing needs (Taichung/Tainan)
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent required. M.S. preferred
- 5+ years equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English
- National Instruments LabVIEW certification preferred (CLAD, CLD, CLA).
- Six sigma certification preferred
- Proficient with 3D Modeling (Solidworks), Statistical Analysis (Python, R, Minitab), Automation Skills (LabVIEW), experience with NI data acquisition systems, PLC programming experience a plus
- Ability to read/create mechanical drawings
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.