Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an extremely talented Business Systems Analyst, Marketing IT to join our Marketing IT (MarTech) Team. This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual, someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management skills.
The Marketing IT team at Peloton empowers business partners in Marketing. The Marketing Business Systems Analyst serves as the main point of contact and domain expert, and provides systems support, to the members of our Marketing teams. Leveraging proven Martech expertise and strong system competency, you will help drive the value the marketing team receives from each technology investment.
Daily ownership of all marketing systems which includes but not limited to identifying, evaluating, triaging, managing and owning systems that enable the Peloton Marketing organization to continue to drive growth for Peloton. Lastly, this Business Systems Analyst should have a deep understanding of Marketing Automation Platforms (Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.) and marketing technology systems (Drift, Braze, Twilio, etc.).
- Oversees the development of product/system requirement definition and feature identification, including documentation of prioritized feature sets. Uses cases based on internal customer needs and business value, revising cases as needed.
- Educates the team on recommendations; guides discussions to consensus and drives action items.
- Brainstorms creative solutions to balance product deliverables and resources with business needs, contributing extensive and insightful knowledge of these areas to the discussion. Ensures that promising results are communicated to key stakeholders and translated into action plans.
- Oversees the definition of product features and related schedules, writing of specifications based on internal user needs and business cases. Clearly communicates functionality and incorporates feedback. Regularly reviews procedures and implements changes as needed.
- Monitors key metrics / KPIs and targets, developing plans to achieve those targets and proactively communicating progress to a variety of stakeholders. Periodically reviews metrics and targets to ensure alignment with business objectives; recommends changes as needed.
- Receives assignment in the form of objectives and goals and is responsible for achieving those outcomes.
- Interprets or implements Company policy in a manner determined to be most efficient and effective under the circumstances.
- Works on issues of substantial importance requiring thorough analysis of circumstances or data.
- Proven functional knowledge of marketing, marketing platforms and point system solutions, demand generation, and lead management.
- Expert admin level experience of Marketing Automation Systems (Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Simon Data), Website Systems (Drift, ON24, Optimizely, Clearbit, etc.) and Engagement Channels (Highspot, SplashThat, Converter, etc.) or similar platforms with respect to provisioning, managing enhancement requests, and owning the day-to-day operations within each system.
- 7+ years experience in marketing operations or marketing systems analysis, preferably in a fast paced hyper-growth environment.
- Intermediate skills in general office systems, equipment and applications to support business needs (e.g., Excel ,Outlook, Microsoft Office, Project Management systems, Power Point, Visio).
- Strong knowledge and experience with IT tools and technologies required by the department/unit as well as IT processes and methodologies including:
- Documentation and validation of business requirements.
- Structural analysis, data modeling, information engineering, mathematical model building, sampling, and resource planning.
- Development of multi-tier business applications.
- Management of full development lifecycles for software applications using tools such as MS Project, Visio, JIRA highly desired.
- Knowledge of data management, business intelligence methodologies, and OLAP tools highly desired.
- Must be able to work independently and apply good judgment.
- Must be able to work within a team both as a leader and as a team member.
- Must be able to analyze, evaluate, and determine appropriate course of action.
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Must be able to work within a set department budget.
- Must be able to convey knowledge to customers, peers, and managers of widely diverse skill levels.
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to act as evangelist for technology.
- Passion and drive for technology as a service and business enabler.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Antiracism and Inclusivity: Peloton has made a commitment to to antiracism
- Actively contribute to creating a more inclusive culture and environment at Peloton
- Actively endorse, create, and maintain antiracist policies and processes
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.