Location: North Acton, London
Salary: £15 an hour (contracted 40 hrs a week)+ Overtime Available £23 premium rate after 48hrs
Days: 5 out of 7 days per week
Start Date: Immediate starts
If working for a premium health and fitness brand appeals to you, please get in touch. Since Peloton’s U.S. launch five years ago, it has rapidly grown into a 4-billion-dollar company and has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
Peloton Interactive launched in London during September last year and has grown from strength to strength. With our recent expansion into the North of England, we’re bulking up our staff.
What we’re looking for:
We’re seeking dedicated Bike Technicians/Mechanics to join our Field Operations team in North Acton. You’ll be carrying out day to day repairs of our Peloton bike at commercial locations and residential homes whilst providing 5-star customer service.
If you’re passionate about cycling and have mechanical background/good knowledge of bikes, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
You’ll be visiting our customers and carrying out the necessary repairs on any moving parts. During most shifts, you’ll have a Peloton colleague riding along with you, helping to identify the issue.
You’ll be fully trained on how to strip, repair and service the bike by one of our experienced technicians. Your daily duties will include:
- Perform in home product repairs at commercial locations and customer’s homes
- Involved in keeping track of stock and overseeing inventory
- Taking meticulous care of all the spare parts
- Deal with quality issues and liaising with members of staff overseas
- Assemble Peloton accessories and products in members’ homes
- Provide great customer service in educating customers on product setup
- Dynamic personality, and excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- Computer literate whilst communicating repair issues
- A passion for health, fitness and exercise
- Must have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.co.uk.
- Full uniform provided
- Work phones
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan