Peloton's System Engineering team is looking for a well-rounded Full Stack Software Engineer to help build tools and applications necessary for complex data management. In this role, you will work closely with software/hardware engineers and help make data more accessible.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Experience with data modeling and at least one database engine (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Solid understanding of git/gerrit
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Ability to own and deliver end to end software functionality from design/architecture to implementation, testing, production release and monitoring
- Ability to manage complex cross-team coordinations and work closely with product owners
- Good analytics, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Create and maintain web based software applications that support engineering needs in a factory environment
- Work with hardware and software engineers to define requirements, establish priorities and delivery timelines for various projects
- Architect and implement data layout for efficient manipulation and access
- Work in an agile environment
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience with Terraform and/or Chef
- Have experience with Shop Flow control systems
- Have a solid understanding of clean software design principles
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.