WHO WE ARE:
Here on the Product Engineering team we build products and features that motivate our Members to become the best version of themselves every day. We work closely together to come up with creative ways to improve the member experience. Ideas here go as far as you can take them. And we still have a lot further to go to connect the world through fitness.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work within an agile development environment to scope, develop, and deliver best-in-class fitness experiences for our members on Roku TVs and Roku devices
- Build screens and components with attention to detail that are intuitive, have pixel-perfect accuracy, and seamless transitions
- Write and rewrite BrightScript code and SceneGraph components for better reliability, performance, and understandability
- Continue to push the envelope on code quality, automated testing, and defensive coding
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Program Managers to scope, define, and prioritize the team’s projects
- Own features/projects, drive technical decisions, and develop leadership skills
- Assist and grow those around you through mentorship, code review, and pair programming
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are passionate about building intuitive, accessible, and modern experiences
- You have a track record of seeing things from conception all the way through to delivery
- You are good at listening to others and communicating different perspectives
- You care about being in an inclusive environment, respecting others, and making them feel welcome
Please note: This is a full-time position that has flexibility to either be fully remote or based in our NYC HQ once our office reopens.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.