Peloton is seeking a Member Communications Specialist to join its Member Communications team. Reporting to the NYC-based Senior Manager, Member Communications, you will be responsible for supporting the creation and optimization of communications aimed at engaging and retaining our Connected Fitness Members.
- Support the management and optimization of automated campaigns across multiple channels including email, mobile push and SMS
- Build and deploy emails supporting various parts of the business: Bike, Tread, Studio, Boutique/Apparel
- ... across Mandrill, SimonData and SendGrid platforms
- ... across all types of emails (transactional, sales, Member marketing)
- ... that utilize personalized targeting & content when applicable
- Help to administer company's use of SimonData, including ensuring that all relevant data required for emails is available in the platform
- Generate and share regular reports on campaign performance with the Membership team and key stakeholders in partner functions (including quarterly reviews with each function)
- Stay up to speed on industry developments and best practices in retention marketing and partner with business stakeholders to help them drive the best possible results (not only email metrics like open rate, CTO/CTR, and unsub; but also revenue when applicable)
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Required: 2+ years of email marketing, and mobile push, and/or SMS experience
- Proven experience adapting to email platforms, SimonData and SendGrid each a plus
- Proven experience coding in HTML, CSS
- Analytical mindset and unparalleled attention to detail
- Enjoy problem solving and making complicated situations simple and painless
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of over 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. We make fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage our Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovation company at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provides a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere, through iOS and Android as well as most tablets and computers.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: PTON) and pre-IPO investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.