Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Peloton is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Procurement Manager to join our growing Indirect & Operations Procurement team. Based in New York, you will be responsible for building and executing category strategies with a focus in Marketing and Professional Services spend.
This role will support dynamic and fast-paced Marketing stakeholders with multiple product lines, channels and geographies.
- Partner with internal stakeholders, particularly in Brand and Acquisition Marketing to understand business and campaign goals. Collaborate to identify and implement category opportunities
- Lead sourcing efforts in an array of spend areas such as Services, Agency, Research, Testing, Working/Non-Working Media, Digital Event/Experiential, Production and Physical Marketing
- As a Marketing Procurement subject matter expert, support the team’s go-to-market strategies, supplier identification and budget planning
- Support Peloton’s scaling by identifying opportunities for efficiencies and operational improvements
- Lead on-going spend analysis efforts
- Develop suppliers and agencies as strategic partners. Support on-going performance reviews
- Partner with internal teams to ensure due diligence and on compliance with regulations (e.g. GDPR, CCPA)
- Identify opportunities for cash flow optimizations with Treasury and Financial Systems Team partners
- Set framework for local Marketing procurement processes in multiple Peloton geographies
- Support Procurement team reporting and supplier diversity efforts
- 5+ Years’ experience with sourcing, including supplier relationship management and performance monitoring. 3+ years specific to Marketing Procurement
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills. Strong Microsoft Excel skills and ability to synthesize and clearly summarize data. experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) is also a plus
- Ability to operate at multiple altitudes and support other indirect categories as needed
- Operating experience with procure-to-pay tools; Coupa experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of procurement and supplier management practices. Experience with analyzing supplier performance and marketing effectiveness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable with presenting to groups, leading projects, and operating in matrixed teams
- Ability to operate independently in a changing and fast-paced environment. You should have the ability to juggle multiple projects at various phases
- Act as a self-starter and team player and hold a customer-first mindset
- Bachelor's degree in a related field