WHO WE ARE:
Here on the Product Engineering team we build products and features that motivate our Members to become the best version of themselves every day. We work closely together to come up with creative ways to improve the member experience. Ideas here go as far as you can take them. And we still have a lot further to go to connect the world through fitness.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work within an agile development environment to scope, develop and deliver a software experience that realizes the Peloton Digital product strategy on Web
- Gain experience working with tools like Typescript, React, Redux, and styled-components
- Write code within a monorepo structure shared by multiple teams, including React Native apps
- Build pages and components with attention to detail that are accessible, have pixel-perfect accuracy, and seamless transitions
- Write high quality code in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment that is continuously integrated (CI) and shipped to production multiple times a week
- Be a proponent for technical initiatives that improve reliability, performance, quality, and maintainability of the architecture
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Program Managers to scope, define, and prioritize the team’s projects
- Investigate potential technical solutions/tools and integrate them into our stack
- Own features/projects, drive technical decisions, and develop leadership skills
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are passionate about building intuitive, accessible, and modern experiences
- You have a track record of seeing things from conception all the way through to delivery
- You are good at listening to others and communicating different perspectives
- You care about being in an inclusive environment, respecting others, and making them feel welcome
Please note: This is a full-time position that will be remote initially (due to COVID-19) and based in our New York City HQ once safe to re-open the office.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.