The Facilities Associate is responsible for upholding the condition of the warehouse, including but not limited to cleanliness, maintenance, and maintaining safety standards. In addition to maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse and office space, the Facilities Associate will have the knowledge and ability to work along with the product assembly line along with the assembly team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse floor and office area
- Responsible for the tidiness of restrooms
- Collecting and baling plastic wrap, styrofoam, and cardboard on the product assembly line
- Routinely check warehouse tools that could prevent hazards i.e., fire extinguisher
- Ensure pallets are properly stacked and OSHA safety guidelines are being maintained
- Maintain a clean and presentable exterior of the building by assisting with trash and recycling removal throughout the property.
- Perform minor repairs needed throughout the building.
- Work along with the product assembly line if and when needed
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.