Peloton is looking for a Global Product Marketing Manager to support the strategy and creation of Peloton’s digital advertising content, with a focus on the Bike business. This candidate will report into the Senior Global Digital Product Marketing Manager (Bike), working hand-in-hand with Performance Marketing, Creative, and integrated marketing teams as well as creative agency partners to deliver best-in-class digital advertising across paid social, online video and digital display. The ideal candidate will be curious, obsess over performance, and help drive creative optimizations to deliver business results.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A creative problem solver. Looking for someone who is not just repeating what’s been done, but interested in helping to build what is next.
- An independent and strategic thinker. Someone who can execute strategic deliverables with quality and speed.
- Looking for someone who has made social channels central to a brand's strategy – not just an add-on item.
- A channel practitioner. This person is not just experienced with social and digital marketing but has a passion for it.
- Positivity breeds positivity. We’re looking for someone who can navigate tricky situations with optimism.
- Experienced in performance marketing. Looking for someone who is equally excited about analyzing performance data, as they are about creative storytelling.
- Data obsessed. This person should be able to get in the weeds vs making assumptions.
- 4+ years of experience in digital advertising with a focus on performance marketing, content strategy, creative development, and optimization.
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape, with a disproportionate focus on paid social and digital, and proven success working with media teams to drive performance.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and passion for digital and social platforms. This person should be a practitioner, on top of the latest formats, testing them, etc.
- Experience with key media metrics and measurement and a demonstrated excitement for performance marketing.
- Baseline experience in creative content development, participating in video/photo shoots preferred.
- Experience managing and building relationships with other teams within an organization.
- Ability to lead workstreams from inception to execution.
- The ideal candidate will obsess over performance metrics and help drive creative optimizations to deliver business results.
- Partner with integrated marketing teams to understand the seasonal business goals, strategies, and consumer insights to inform the development of strategic plans in digital channels.
- Partner with the Performance Marketing teams to develop processes to optimize creative real-time in-market creative optimizations.
- Support the authoring of insight-led marketing briefs, and creative development of digital campaigns and campaign rollout.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with creative agency partners and manage production of compelling and effective channel-first digital content.
- Own end-to-end projects through clear cross-functional communication and diligent management of timeline and milestones.
- Partner with regional leads to spearhead global marketing plans.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.